Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
Prior Planning Engagements Include:
- Development of a growth plan for a school considering expansion to a new market
- Creation of an interagency advisory committee to inform policy decisions related to information sharing and student privacy
- Crafting a plan for customer input and engagement on a creative project of interest to schools
Memorialization of Best Practices
Prior Innovation Engagements Include:
- Creating an internal quality review process to gauge progress across multiple school sites
- Drafting a self-assessment and toolkit for schools regarding engaging disconnected youth
- Reviewing a school's existing communications structures and creating a platform for information sharing and transparency
Risk Management and Problem Solving
Prior Implementation Engagements Include:
- Creating an initiative focused on improving process and procedures for the delivery of special education in schools
- Presenting new policies and procedures, facilitating feedback and roll out for implementation across an organization’s staff
- Writing an annual report reviewing a district’s compliance with a class action settlement
We tailor services to individual client needs and generally approach our engagements based on these principles:
Every project must be child-centered and outcome driven.
High quality work does not always require recreating the wheel. Research and information gathering establishes a starting point that is, by design, ahead of the curve.
If nothing changes, nothing changes. Change is hard, but with careful strategic planning, calculated and bold action, and a degree of flexibility, nagging problems can be solved, requirements can be eased, and transformational change can be realized.
Good conversations lead to a deep understanding of what works well and where the key challenges and pain points exist. Asking good questions is essential to creating alignment between goals, resource allocation and intended outcomes/deliverables.
Continual feedback cycles and transparent stakeholder collaboration are essential to sustainable outcomes.